The Women Business Owners of Southeastern Michigan is a group of capable, dynamic, friendly and enthusiastic female entrepreneurs who want to do business with you! If you’re a woman who owns a business, is interested in owning one, is a supplier or vendor who can help the small business owner, and you would like to network with other small business owners—WBO is for you!
Defend Yourself with Confidence as a Woman and Business Owner
Feeling safe and being able to tap your personal power is key for any woman – and especially women business owners. Whether you need to negotiate with alpha males or simply feel safe walking to your car, this women-only program will help you.
In this hands-on program at his dojo, Tom will teach us the ABCs of self defense. You will learn how to increase your awareness of a developing situation – and how to get yourself safely out of it. Tom’s techniques are simple, intuitive – and highly effective.
Tom Wright, 9th degree black belt, has studied and taught karate for over 40 years. He owns a dojo in the area and is passionate about helping women feel both safe and powerful.
7:00 – 8:00 PM Self Defense Training with Tom
Please wear comfortable clothing. You will be doing exercises with Tom.
Location: Wright’s Karate and Fitness
4597 Platt Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Space is limited. Please RSVP. RSVP to save your spot.
Why Join WBO?
WBO offers a membership that is reasonably priced with mega benefits:
- Most monthly meetings include a light dinner along with a educational session or networking event to support your small business. Guests are welcome. Cost $15 for members, $25 for guests.
- An online business profile that works 24/7 to help your business get noticed, improves your SEO and credibility
- A community of like-minded entrepreneurs with knowledge who will help your business grow
- Our Member Directory where you can find Discounts and Offers members are offering to the group.
- The ability to post your events on our Calendar and our FaceBook pages And more…
Our members are committed to supporting each other’s businesses and to creating a referral network throughout SE Michigan that benefits everyone. Get to know us and help us all build mutually beneficial relationships to grow our businesses.