The Women Business Owners of Southeastern Michigan is a group of capable, dynamic, friendly and enthusiastic female entrepreneurs who want to do business with you! If you’re a woman who owns a business, is interested in owning one, is a supplier or vendor who can help the small business owner, and you would like to network with other small business owners—WBO is for you!
December End of the Year Get Together
Location: Weber’s Inn
3050 Jackson Rd., Ann Arbor, MI
Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Time: 6:00 pm
Members: $40 | Guests: $45
Enjoy a night with business owners, associates and friends that lights the way for a sparkling holiday season. Light up the Night at our 3rd Annual Holiday Party, an elegant and festive end to a wonderful year for WBO. We will be dining in style at Weber’s Inn, Ann Arbor. Bring your spouse or significant other for a special evening out. It’s also a great event to appreciate important clients and invite them as your guest. Mingle with your WBO friends, make new friends and new contacts. Evening includes a cash bar, the musical stylings of Paul Shion and Jamie Rusling, a sit down dinner, and an evening of holiday comedy entertainment.
Why Join WBO?
WBO offers a membership that is reasonably priced with mega benefits:
- Most monthly meetings include a light dinner along with a educational session or networking event to support your small business. The cost is covered in your membership. Guests are welcome. Cost $15
- An online business profile that works 24/7 to help your business get noticed, improves your SEO and credibility
- Advertising and Sponsorship opportunities in front of our group, in our newsletter, and online
- A community of like-minded entrepreneurs with knowledge who will help your business grow
- Our Member Directory where you can find Discounts and Offers members are offering to the group.
- The ability to post your events on our Calendar and our FaceBook pages And more…
Our members are committed to supporting each other’s businesses and to creating a referral network throughout SE Michigan that benefits everyone. Get to know us and help us all build mutually beneficial relationships to grow our businesses.