The Women Business Owners of Southeastern Michigan is a group of capable, dynamic, friendly and enthusiastic female entrepreneurs who want to do business with you! If you’re a woman who owns a business, is interested in owning one, is a supplier or vendor who can help the small business owner, and you would like to network with other small business owners—WBO is for you!
The start of the new year is a great time to reflect on how you’ve done and where you are going. We are kicking the year off with a celebration of your biggest lesson learned AND an individual hot seat for everyone who attends to help give them ideas for their biggest growth challenge or focus.
Join us for an evening to explore strategies to help you grow your business as well as time to get to know each other better.
PLEASE NOTE NEW START TIMES AND LOCATION!
Starting at 6:45pm
GO Where Meetings Matter
4735 Washtenaw Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
(Located in the Glencoe Shopping Center)
Why Join WBO?
WBO offers a membership that is reasonably priced with mega benefits:
- Most monthly meetings include a light dinner along with a educational session or networking event to support your small business. Guests are welcome. Cost $15 for members, $25 for guests.
- An online business profile that works 24/7 to help your business get noticed, improves your SEO and credibility
- A community of like-minded entrepreneurs with knowledge who will help your business grow
- Our Member Directory where you can find Discounts and Offers members are offering to the group.
- The ability to post your events on our Calendar and our FaceBook pages And more…
Our members are committed to supporting each other’s businesses and to creating a referral network throughout SE Michigan that benefits everyone. Get to know us and help us all build mutually beneficial relationships to grow our businesses.