Women Business Owners of SE Michigan
Success through Networking, Education and Referrals
Women Business Owners of SE Michigan is a group of capable, dynamic, friendly and enthusiastic female entrepreneurs who want to do business with you! If you’re a woman who owns a business, is interested in owning one, is a supplier or vendor who can help the small business owner, and you would like to network with other small business owners—WBO is for you!
Join us for our March 2017 Meeting:
What is your Default Personality Style and how does it influence your business behavior? Have some fun and find out. Join WBO members and guests as Geraldine Markel, PhD leads us in a fun and informative exercise. Bring a computer, phone, or tablet to our March meeting where we will complete a short online assessment to identify our prominent personality characteristics. Members and guests will learn the relationship between personality style, business behaviors, productivity and profits and identifying strategies to boost productive business behaviors and routines.
WBO is one of the best valued women’s networking and small business groups you will find. 100% of the budget goes directly back to our membership in programming and events. There are no weekly or monthly attendance requirements and dues are low. Benefits include:
- An Online profile that works 24/7 to help your business get noticed
- Website Links to enhance your page rank and google search results.
- Free monthly meetings that include a light dinner and educational topic or networking program to support your small business
- Discounts on WBO special event tickets
- Advertising opportunities
- Member PR opportunites
- Special offers from your fellow WBO members
- A community of like minded entreperneurs
- New and lasting friendships
Our members are committed to supporting each other’s businesses and to creating a referral network throughout SE Michigan that benefits everyone. Get to know us and help us all build mutually beneficial relationships to grow our businesses.